Posts Tagged ‘Skinny Swiss Miss Brownies’
First up, the recipe extraordinaire Christina Bauer has submitted the following recipes from her blog:
- Brownie Cupcakes with PB buttercream: http://xtinaluvspink.wordpress.com/2013/07/08/brownie-cupcakes-with-peanut-butter-buttercream/
- Mint Choc Chip Oatmeal: http://xtinaluvspink.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/mint-chocolate-chip-overnight-oatmeal/
- Triple Choc Bundt Cake: http://xtinaluvspink.wordpress.com/2013/06/18/triple-chocolate-secret-ingredient-bundt-cake/
- Double Choc Stout Cake with Choc Stout Ganache: http://xtinaluvspink.wordpress.com/2013/06/17/double-chocolate-stout-cake-with-chocolate-stout-ganache/
- Choc-covered Strawberries & Cream Oatmeal: http://xtinaluvspink.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/chocolate-covered-strawberries-and-cream-oatmeal/
- Skinny Swiss Miss Brownies: http://xtinaluvspink.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/skinny-swiss-miss-brownies/
The details can be found on her blog which is also chalked full of other yummy (not just chocolate) recipes for your viewing pleasure! Personally, I am looking forward to trying the Choc-covered strawberries & cream oatmeal!
Next up: Alyson Vaaler submits her favorite chocolate recipe, Brownie Batter Dip:
Last, but most certainly not least come the recipes submitted by the one and only Janel Kunert (a.k.a. my Mom!)
First, she has her famous Turtle Cake:
1 box German chocolate cake mix
1 bag caramels (14 oz.)
1 stick butter
1 can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
6 oz. chocolate chips
3/4 c. chopped pecans
Make cake mix as directed on box. Grease bottom of 9 x 13 pan and pour in half of batter. Bake 15 minutes and let cool. Melt caramels, mix in butter and milk. Cool 15 minutes and pour over baked, cooled cake. Pour the other half of the cake batter over the caramel layer. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts. Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
And finally she has a classic cake recipe with a lovely, chocolatey twist!
Black Forest Style Dump Cake
1 small can crushed pineapple
1 can cherry pie filling
1 chocolate cake mix
2 sticks butter or margarine, cut into pats
½ cup chopped nuts
In a 9 x 13 ungreased pan, dump in pineapple with juice and spread evenly. Dump in pie filling and spread over pineapple. Dump in dry chocolate cake mix and spread evenly. Place butter or margarine pats in rows on top of the dry cake mix. Sprinkle with nut topping. Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
Good served with Cool Whip.
Thank you everyone for playing! Comment and let me know which is your favorite, or if you would change any of the recipes in any way. Also feel free to drop a line if you have any great ideas for the next up and coming recipe contest!!